What the base price includes:
- External cladding - Thermowood battens.
- Windows - 1 window chosen from standard types for 4-11 modules, 2 windows chosen for 12+ modules.
- Doors - 1 door chosen from standard types, additional doors can be added.
- Roof - Sarnafil single ply fleece-backed membrane (dark grey).
- Rainwater Pipe - Polyester powder-coated aluminium.
- External Decking - 150x25mm composite decking (charcoal).
- Canopy Fascia and Soffit - HardiePanel fiber-cement board, smooth finish (anthracite grey).
- Internal Wall Lining - 15mm B-grade plywood with feature shadow gap joints.
- Engineered Timber Laminate Flooring - options available within £20.00 per square meter price range.
- Heating - 2Kw electric panel heater with timer programmer.
- Electrical Consumer Unit - 5 module 3 way consumer unit.
- Electrical Sockets - 4 x standard white double switched socket outlets and 1 x switched socket outlet with double USB socket.
- Internal Light Fittings - 6 x LED downlights.
- External Light Fittings - 3 x LED downlights or 2 x LED wall-lights.
- Light Switching - 1 x standard white internal light switch and 1 x external PIR sensor.
- Glazing - 28mm sealed double glazing (toughened where required).
- Rooflights - 1 x 900x900mm flat glass rooflight (saving offered if not required).
Optional upgrades to standard specifications:
- External Cladding - Siberian Larch or Western Red Cedar options.
- Windows - Schuco AWS 70 CS Aluminium (Anthracite Grey) option.
- Other specification uplift items include: DOORS, HEATING, INSULATION, ELECTRICAL CONSUMER UNIT, ELECTRICAL SOCKETS, EXTERNAL FITTINGS AND SWITCHING, GLAZING AND ROOFLIGHTS, AND EXTERNAL DECKING AREA.
For our full optional upgrade price list, and your personalised quotation, please contact us.
- The initial 15 minute virtual consultation is absolutely FREE.
- If you decide to go ahead with an OmniCube there will be a charge of £150 for a full design consultation lasting about an hour, which includes electronic issue of drawings for your approval.
- This £150 fee will be deducted from the overall price if you decide to go ahead with the order.
- Once a design is finalized, 50% of the overall cost will be invoiced in order to secure the manufacturing slot and window and door deposits.
- One week before the installation date a further 30% will be invoiced, and this payment is required before delivery and installation.
- The remaining 20% (minus £150 design consultation fee) will be invoiced on completion and sign-off of the building.